If you've ever considered property as an investment, perhaps to boost your income or for retirement, but not known where to start, we can help.
Lorri Robb leads this highly personalised service helping people like you invest professionally in property and avoid expensive mistakes some amateur landlords make.
For more information, contact Lorri at email@example.com
We have been contacted by a seller looking for a buyer for their well presented two 1 bedroom flats located in the popular area of St Leonards, East Kilbride. Both with sitting tenants of good standing should either be of interest to you please contact Lorri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Three Simple Steps to move into this marketplace
- Use local market knowledge to source the best yielding properties
- Off market properties a speciality
- Dealing with every stage of the property purchase: from negotiation to conveyancing on your behalf
- Offer best value for money within your budget
- Work to your investment objectives
- Advise on what’s needed to bring the property to the rental market: often upgrade work such as re-wiring, new kitchens & bathrooms, updating heating systems, updating fixtures & fittings and so on. Invariably, redecoration and carpets are required.
- Obtain detailed quotes
- Project manage all work needed from start to finish
- Make sure you’re happy with all works prior to paying tradesmen
- Now you have the perfect rental property, we find you the most suitable tenant through our bespoke management service
- Service packages depending on your needs – we can do everything for you or simply collect rent on your behalf. Read more at our Landlords page.
- Full professional insurances & membership of professional bodies
We love the challenge of transforming a property into a bright modern space any tenant would be proud to call home . Here are some examples of our projects to give you a taste of what is possible . We are always up for a new challenge so give us a call and our next project could be yours.
"For some time I had been looking at further property development opportunities on a buy to let basis. As a landlord I had already been working successfully with the Property Store for a number of years and I took the opportunity to discuss this with them. Living remote from East Kilbride and having talked through my requirements it was clear that the most suitable option was for the Property Store to source, develop and let on a fully managed basis.
I have been very impressed with the speed that things have moved particularly how quickly the properties are upgraded and prepared for letting to the point where we have had tenants in advance of completion of works. As a result I have now added three properties in a matter of a few months.
As a remote landlord it is essential that you build confidence in the agents you are dealing with and the team at the Property Store have been excellent to deal with. They are a well-trained motivated team who know what they are doing.
The Property Store utilises the services of a number of key contractors with whom they have has a business relationship for many years. The contractors know the exacting requirements of owner Lorraine Robb and can be trusted to provide competitive quotes as well as completing works to a high standard. The Property Store fully inspect all works and provide regular feedback and are quick to take care of those small details that make all the difference.
I have no hesitation in recommending the Property Store to anyone considering a fully managed service from sourcing to redevelopment to letting."
"As a family wishing to invest in property for the first time. We had invaluable support and knowledge from Lorri and June to take us 'step by step' through the process from sourcing and purchasing to finding the ideal tenants for the properties. Without you we would still be wondering 'how'! "