Position Available: Company Finance Officer. (Reduced Flexible Hours)
Successful Property Company based in East Kilbride seeks a qualified bookkeeper to manage the full financial function of the business.
Reporting to the managing director the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring accurate processing and recording of all inward and outward financial transactions, creating and producing financial reports and ensuring compliance with all legal requirements.
Responsibilities will included dealing with: -
- The smooth processing of entries between the management and accounts software packages.
- Processing all contractor commission, sales invoices and maintaining credit control.
- Processing all purchase invoices and credit notes received.
- Ensuring monthly supplier statements are received and reconciling these to sage ledgers.
- Allocating all current bank account and credit card account transactions.
- Reconciling current account weekly and credit card account monthly on sage.
- Reconciling monthly petty cash summaries for both offices to physical cash.
- Reconciling and processing the monthly payroll.
- Preparing quarterly vat returns on sage and submitting online to HMRC.
- Providing monthly management accounts to md for review and discussion
- Ensuring prompt payment of rents and accounts outstanding in accordance with company policy.
- Completing quarterly and annual HMRC reports for overseas landlords.
- Processing wage payments and PAYE payments to HMRC on a monthly basis.
- Processing weekly contractor’s payments and sending reconciliation reports
A formal bookkeeping qualification is desirable.
Alternatively a minimum 5-10 years’ experience working in an office financial role
Salary (pro rata) based on experience and skill sets brought to the role.
Who We Are: -
The Property Store are a successful multi award winning company dealing with a full range of property based services including Sales, Lettings and Investments.
In recent years we have grown to be one of the largest independent agents and the 1st to achieve Government registration in our area. We also achieved ARLA membership status allowing us to demonstrate we are the Property Experts to Landlords and Investors.
As a result of this growth we now look to recruit a new member to our team to provide an in-house finance function. If you are hardworking, enthusiastic and have a positive, friendly and professional attitude along with the relevant skills and experience, we would like to talk to you.
Contact Lorri Robb at firstname.lastname@example.org in strictest confidence Company Financial Officer